12 Great Destinations in South Australia, Camping and Touring Adventures
With a diverse range of beautiful landscapes and a vast network of bitumen and gravel roads, South Australia is a fantastic place for self-drive adventures.
From the ocean to the outback and everywhere in between, this ebook for iPad contains a selection of places to go in South Australia that are perfect for people who love touring and camping. Each destination was chosen for a range of outstanding features, such as impressive landforms or sheer beauty, interesting histories or an atmosphere that welcomes travellers.
- Innes National Park, a medley of seascapes and wild beaches.
- Flinders Ranges National Park, a world class attraction.
- Lincoln National Park, a wonderful blend of sea and land.
- Mt Ive Station, in the heart of the impressive Gawler Ranges.
- Morgan, a small town with a big history on the Murray River.
- Gawler Ranges National Park, heritage and history in a scenic setting.
- Coober Pedy, Australia’s own Opal Capital of the World.
- Innamincka, an outback icon for adventurous travellers.
- Gammon Ranges National Park, the wild side of the Flinders.
- Melrose, in the shadow of spectacular Mount Remarkable.
- Beachport, the perfect place for a relaxing seaside holiday.
- Milang, where the Mighty Murray empties into Lake Alexandrina.
12 Great Destinations in South Australia features 142 pages, more than 260 photographs, and video tidbits. In this multi-touch ebook self-drive travellers will find plenty of inspiration to get out and explore South Australia!
12 Great Destinations in South Australia
Available from Apple iBookstore
For iPad only. Requires free iBooks app from iTunes store.